Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• SMRT staff dismissed for fatal track accident.
• Hard Truths on connecting with the 70%
• Conversation: Jiao Wey on CPF
• 6 fiction novels top tech leaders love to read
• Kong Hee allegedly called Sun Ho the next Whitney Houston. Looking at their lyrics, we agree completely.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Sep 2016 #labourmarket #haze #donation #f1
• The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
• Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
• 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
• 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
• 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Aug 2016 #racism #leebeewah #singaporesports #olympics
• Not Everyone was Pleased by Joseph Schooling’s Olympic Gold
• SMRT gives racist cabbie stern warning
• MP Lee Bee Wah: Li Jiawei’s son is my ‘grandchild’
• Joe Augustin writes non-political note about the cancer that is credit-stealing upper management
• Former S’pore national shooter explains why foreign born athletes deserve our understanding
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• SMRT explains why LRT did not stop for three stations, but commuters still have some concerns
• Against the Grain: Extremism, terrorism and what we must do
• NAC Bin Centre costing $470K, mostly on consultation
• NUS Orientation Camps : Freedom Unleashed
• Err so why the silence on Calvin, minister?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Aug 2016 #nus #orientationgames #sexualisation #transportwoes
• Uncle Redbean: PRCs not FTs
• A Guide to Singaporean Driving
• NUS Running Scared : All Orientation Camps Cancelled
• NUS orientation: We need to talk about consent
• What does Trump, Brexit and NUS Freshman Orientation have in common ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
If SMRT is nationalised, then SBS Transit would likely have to be nationalised too. If that happens, it means that the rail market is no longer contestable. No matter how well or badly the rail system is run, the operator will be the same statutory entity. But if SMRT and SBS Transit remain as private companies, the rail market remains contestable.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 18 Jul 2016 #lta #smrt #terrorism #france
• Nationalisation of SMRT assets – To Prevent Another Minister of Transport and SMRT CEO being Sacked
• Why I’m wary of LTA’s take-back of SMRT assets
• Yet another deadly terrorist attack in France
• SDP calls for COI on lift mishaps in light of latest E M Services investigation
• Liberal foreign manpower policy impedes local engineers and IT professionals
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Remember that SMRT announced last year that it would be adding trains to shorten train service intervals. The current move to recall 26 trains removes 11 per cent from the current fleet’s capacity. Should we expect a corresponding decrease in service reliability and a lengthening of service timings?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Jul 2016 #facebook #lta #china #mrt
• If You’re a Contract Employee in Singapore, Don’t Let Your Employer Cheat You of These 3 Things to Which You’re Now Entitled
• Don’t Anyhow Say: FB Post Stating You Can’t Hold Your Phone While Driving Is Totally Inaccurate
• Made-in-China trains spark safety concerns in Hong Kong, US
• Train defects reveal deeper problems doing business with PRCs
• Facebook: Today S’pore, tom China
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Jun 2016 #internetban #maids #alternativemedia #foreigners
• The narrowing media space in Singapore
• Malaysian saying why they won’t convert to be Singaporean citizen
• Killer maids have been making the news. Would you still hire a helper?
• Why no web: 16 online attacks on G since last year
• Poor public communications, but cybersecurity threat is real