Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Dec 2016 #unemploymentinsurance #education #parenting #millennials
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Dec 2016 #journalism #media #singtel #civilsociety
If it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Oct 2016 #homosexuality #hindi #language #sghistory
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Oct 2016 #teachers #electedpresident #workinghours #minorities
Remember, not all loan sharks walk around carrying sticks, and meeting in back alleys.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
There wasn’t even a security guard at the Stanchart branch yesterday when the robbery happened – CCTV enough meh??? This is unheard of in many other parts of the world. Just check out the big guns carried by security officers in Malaysia.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class