Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Oct 2016 #jobs #suicide #school #gurkhas
Did you vote for the PAP even after seeing so much destruction to our heritage under it the last decade or more? If you did, what the hell are you complaining about now?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2016 #terrorism #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #californiafitness
• Taxpayers/SMRT commuters will be sold out by Temasek’s buyout offer, SMRT’s nationalisation
• Tan Chuan Jin and Png Eng Huat
• Money laundering activities
• Terrorism: could it happen in Singapore too?
• Next Growth Engines (Boosters) & Most Viable Strategy are What Singapore Needs To Chart Its Future Economy
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
• Shanmugam writes a letter to complain about the rude and mocking behaviour of a resident
• 5 Myths About The SMRT Buyout Debunked
• Temasek’s billion-dollar proposal: ‘Fair’ deal for a fair maiden?
• Muslim, Christian, LGBT, Atheist, Buddhist, Hindu sagas in Singapore from 2001 to June 2016
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Jul 2016 #ica #tanchuanjin #pngenghuat #elitism
• Minister Tan Chuan-Jin responds after the ICA expedited clearance brouhaha
• If nothing wrong with expedited ICA clearance, why Minister Tan so upset?
• FactWire’s Incredibly Arrogant and Problematic Letter To Hari Kiri Khaw
• Yishun Secondary restricts Racial Harmony Day celebrations to only students eligible for JC
• 9 things to know about that 90-min SG-KL ride
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Jul 2016 #racism #ns #terrorism #psle
• PM Lee Highlights Severity of Terror Threat
• Is The Idea Of A “Mother Tongue” Still Relevant?
• ‘Sorry, your wife is Indian, landlord won’t rent to you.’
• Man up, serve your NS and don’t be a baby
• PSLE grading change is meaningless
What’s happened to NOL since 2012, a precious state asset? What about SMRT since 2013? Any notable policies from ministries helmed by the generals since they were elevated?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Mar 2016 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Doubting Singapore’s Defence
• Why The S$500 Skillsfuture Credit Is Enough For You
• Cross Island Line – A Singapore for the future
• No Country for Young Men
• Heng ah, I was not born in Singapore – FT
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 22 Jul 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50
• EBRC should be removed from the purview of PMO and be independent
• No solution for train breakdowns because LTA not held accountable
• 14 questions that came to my mind during the Amos Yee Saga
• How To Be An Ass On Racial Harmony Day
• PM visiting from Bizarro S’pore?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Jul 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50
• More political engagement needed – by politicians and voters, for this GE and beyond
• Little India: A Surveillance Landscape
• Why Khaw, Vikram must commit hari kiri
• Racial Harmony Day
• We’ve got worklife balance all wrong