Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Oct 2016 #readingculture #books #ppap #china
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Sep 2016 #hilaryclinton #donaldtrump #usa #nearmiss
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Jul 2016 #sdp #aljunied #publictransport #michelinguide
• Our disastrous monetary system: A new must-read book
• This Facebook post confirms taxi fare dodgers in S’pore totally DGAF anymore
• Eugenics in Singapore
• Brexiters and Aljunied residents
• S’porean hawkers recognise Michelin Guide by awarding it certificate of participation
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2016 #sdp #opposition #hdb #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By-election could spell end to Dr Chee’s political aspirations
• More non-Malay families in HDB rental flats?
• Do you know how many female taxi drivers we have?
• On Terrorism being a Political, not a Religious Problem
• Mystery about who is Kwa Chong Seng of Panama Papers gets deeper
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 May 2016 #sdp #nmp #discrimination #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By Election – The day after
• The Critical 10%
• Employer discrimination is a poison that can corrode our national unity.
• Crime & the Panama Papers
• Shocking that SMU’s Eugene Tan can make such attacks
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Apr 2016 #sdp #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Water shortage, drought, Linggui water level lowest
• Not quite a barbed Bukit Batok BE yet
• Actually, what’s wrong with an upgrading carrot?
• Dear Ah Mu. Election Threats Are Soooo 1990s
• REFLECTIONS ON THE NEIGHBOURHOOD RENEWAL PROGRAMME (NRP) AND THE BUKIT BATOK BY-ELECTION
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Apr 2016 #muralipillai #bukitbatok #byelecction
• Do you know Carole Tan, the principal of THAT childcare centre?
• Fact Checking Sangeetha Thanapal’s Lies (Again)
• Singaporean freelance journalist claims there is apartheid in Singapore
• SDP responds to Lina Chiam’s statement about SDP’s use of Chiam See Tong’s image
• ‘No vote no upgrading’? WP’s Leon Perera slams PAP’s Murali Pillai’s ‘carrot’ for Bukit Batok voters