Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Oct 2016 #halimahyacob #electedpresident #foreignaffairs #money
In taxi companies, we must go through training every year and must pass a test and health check up regularly. If you don’t, you cannot drive.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Sep 2016 #hilaryclinton #donaldtrump #usa #nearmiss
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 29 Aug 2016 #zika #outbreak #mosquito #moh
• Singapore wages war on Zika-bearing mosquitoes
• Zika In Singapore
• Zika: MOH under fire for not doing enough
• What the press conference on Zika infection told us and did not
• Zika Outbreak : Time To Panic And Get Out Of The Country?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 11 Jul 2016 #censorship #terrorism #scam #mrt
• Islamic State’s First Terror Attack next to Singapore
• Silence of SMRT, LTA & MoT explained
• Most Hilarious Responses to Lottery and DHL Scammers
• When can Facebook take down your post?
• Preschool kid made to wear hair clip in front of class
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 13 May 2016 #sdp #opposition #hdb #panamapapers
• Bukit Batok By-election could spell end to Dr Chee’s political aspirations
• More non-Malay families in HDB rental flats?
• Do you know how many female taxi drivers we have?
• On Terrorism being a Political, not a Religious Problem
• Mystery about who is Kwa Chong Seng of Panama Papers gets deeper