Whilst it is too premature to make a judgement on the impact to the three telecommunication players, SingTel should be the least affected.
If you’re willing to skip this year’s new iPhone, you can life-hack your way to next year’s iPhone and get it for free.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 Mar 2016 #byelections #tax #royngerng
• How about Murali Pillai, 47, as PAP’s candidate for Bukit Batok SMC by-election?
• Comments about Roy Ngerng Defamation Verdict
• My Thoughts on Reviewing the Elected Presidency
• IRAS going to start taxing bloggers and online influencers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 4 May 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #AmosYee #TRS
• The Slap
• Because the boy is just a pawn
• TRS Shut Down Proves Singapore Is No Different From North Korea
• What can TRS do to circumvent the MDA ruling?
• Aiseyman! Lee Kuan Yew Destroyed Our Local Malay Film Industry!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Apr 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50
• My Abusive Father
• Aiseyman! Muslims cannot keep demanding others to accomodate their religious practices lah!
• Why Do They Do It?
• How the PAP Government Tried to Hide the Truth about the CPF
• Hipocracy to the highest level – A tribute to LKY?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Apr 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #LKY #LeeKuanYew #AmosYee
• Amos: Parents finally got it?/ Walk the talk, Amos’s groupies
• Former NMP defends IDA: There is no fraud, no lying
• IKEA, please stop supporting Lawrence Khong and his hate agenda
• Diverse Internet Cannot Be Dichotomised
• PAP’s ‘Govt Serves All’ Volte-face…Walk The Walk
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 20 Apr 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #LKY #LeeKuanYew #AmosYee
• What is Amos Yee’s problem? Ours, actually.
• Why Is IDA Recruiting Unqualified & Dishonest Foreigners Instead of S’poreans?
• Lee Kuan Yew and Henry Kissinger
• Still Public Housing in Singapore?
• Trainee teacher should abandon her bumi-mentality and take responsibility for her own failures!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Apr 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #LKY #LeeKuanYew #AmosYee
• SMRT Gets Into Telco Business
• When breaking news destroys trust in the digital age
• The wannabe intellectual that is Amos Yee
• There goes the Eurasian, Malay vote
• Kenneth Jeyaretnam – Internet Warrior Extraordinaire
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 2 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• Wind of Change
• Gilbert Goh wants you to splash dog poo at PM Lee’s photo
• Taxi woes
• Daylight Robbery by the Telcos
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Oct 2013 #singapore #oursgconv
• 20,000 reasons for the G to change its mind on the hijab?
• Does the ‘authentic’ Chinese/Malay/Indian S’porean exist?
• Ho Kwa Bo Ho Chiak
• Getting the courts to weigh in on hot-button issuesHow Singapore Uses Incentives: Leaders Get $1.3M, Cars Go for $100K
• Woes of the middle class
• Your Letters: Useless letter by TRS