Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 14 Dec 2016 #unemploymentinsurance #education #parenting #millennials
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 3 Oct 2016 #readingculture #books #ppap #china
“Let me put it this way, we all have our preferences. And I was always, in sports, a centre half rather than centre forward. I enjoy playing half back and making the long passes, but I am not the striker.”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 30 Sep 2016 #tanchengbock #tanchengblocked #tharmanshanmugaratnam #onlinebetting
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 28 Sep 2016 #onlinebetting #singaporepools #gambling #wp
While it is commendable that DPM Tharman has squarely called out the inadequacy of the CPFIS to address the all important issue of retirement adequacy, isn’t the scope of the public debate and the focus of much needed retirement adequacy, pension and CPF reform still much too … inadequate ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Sep 2016 #electedpresident #tanchengbock #minorities #presidentialelection
• EP changes: Are Presidential elections ‘meritocratic’ in the first place?
• Only a political decision will disqualify Tan Cheng Bock from the next presidential race
• Everything you need to know about the Constitutional Commission’s recommendations for the Elected Presidency in 60 seconds
• The Hangzhou G20 Summit: The Ambiguous Gap between Aspiration & Action
• Do Not Trust The Internet
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 7 Sep 2016 #tharmanshanmugaratnam #primeminister #minorities #duterte
• 12 client problems only freelancers will understand
• In blind defense
• At 59 Tharman is not too old for the PM job
• How Should We Handle Misinformation?
• Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, who smoked pot in 2010 as an MP, is a descendant of William Farquhar
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Jul 2016 #parking #terrorism #lta #mrt
• Should We Be Concerned About The Recent Increases In Car Park Charges
• Increase in Car Park Charges – Car Owners Dismay, Investors Cheer
• Defective Trains: “Discuss Things Openly, Tell People The Truth”
• Recalibrating the Islamic State Threat in Southeast Asia
• I Am Afraid Of Terrorism But Not As Much As Muslims Are
Regardless of what age or which generation we are in, I think there are some timeless values and work ethics that we should all have – humility, learn from everyone and in every situation, taking the initiative, ask, believe that there’s no tasks too big nor small, do our best in everything, help one another, persevere in the face of adversity, criticism, and failure.