Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Mar 2018 #humanrights #freedomofspeech #censorship #breadandbutter #uber #disability
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 8 Mar 2017 #education #singapore #uber #empoweringwomen
In taxi companies, we must go through training every year and must pass a test and health check up regularly. If you don’t, you cannot drive.
Until recently, raising money had been quite easy, especially if you were a market leader or if you were a well-known startup.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Sep 2016 #chc #konghee #sunho #nationalgallerysingapore
My name shouldn’t encompass my entire identity and neither should my race. My name shouldn’t be a tell-all book either which you simply judge from its often inaccurate cover.
I was touched by an Angel(uber driver) yesterday. Wifey took my car so I decided to uber home. When the Toyota Vios approached, I received an sms message from the uber app – “Your driver(Andrew) has difficulty speaking.”
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 12 Jul 2016 #scdf #pokemongo #socialmedia #subjudice
• SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
• You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
• Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Online
• Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
• Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 Jun 2016 #youth #healthcare #foreigners #religion
• Is It About Hunger or Bad Bosses?
• Are Doctors Charging More Than They Need To?
• Does citizenship make any difference?
• Pope Francis understands Modern Marriage
• South China Sea: Facts about Asia’s maritime flashpoint
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 1 Jun 2016 #spf #eld #lta #smrt
• Doubtful if LTA have political courage to enforce regulatory oversight of SMRT
• Khaw blames management for rail woes
• Why stretching targets might not be a good idea for rail workers…
• CAN: Action taken upon Roy Ngerng and Teo Soh Lung is police harassment
• Are SPF and ELD the lapdogs of PAP?