Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 6 Jul 2018 #JI #oBike #Vietnam #China #SouthChinaSea #EastSea
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 5 Sep 2016 #zika #zikaoutbreak #alternativemedia #racism
• Saints, sinners, and the Singapore President
• Will our next PM be a clown?
• Vietnam, Singapore, & intra-ASEAN Diplomacy
• COMMENT: Zika highlights how we are all in this together
• “The Idiots — S’pore” keeps on promoting divisiveness?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jul 2016 #nus #orientaiongames #sexualisation #agoreport2016
• SMRT Corporation – A Failed Privatisation
• AGO to G departments: Buck up! You lack proper financial controls and governance
• Social disintegration and the Racial Harmony Day wayang
• Smart students skip NUS orientation camps
• National University of Sex
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 26 Jul 2016 #sdp #1mdb #malaysia #education
• Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
• WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
• The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
• SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
• Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 May 2016 #economics #inequality #pinkdot2016 #singlish
• Why It Might Be Inevitable For Fast Growing Nations Such As Korea And Singapore To Face Income Inequality Problems
• Dealing with an ambiguous world
• If China shuts its door to the Little Red Dot
• Two homosexuals jailed for sexual offences in the week before Pink Dot
• Don’t use Singlish as the scapegoat!
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 23 May 2016 #toc #pinkdot2016 #deathpenalty #lgbt
• TOC to go on hiatus from June
• Screen time and the family
• The Bastion against Homophobia
• Kho jabing’s death calls for more clarity on death-penalty implementation
• This is Jabing Kho
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 21 Oct 2015 #singapore #sgelections #SG50 #Haze
• Vietnamese woman scholar previously under MFA recounts ordeal of being detained for hours, sent back by S’pore immigration
• Pringle links Satan’s hand to Singaporean Courts: “[Satan] thinks if he attacks the church it’s going to die”
• Sad Day 4 Singaporean Churches
• Obscured by the haze?
• It’s time to stop STOMP-ing
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 16 May 2014 #singapore #oursgconv
• SG foreign policy is clear and sharp
• L.A.M. on whether Singaporeans are Xenophobic
• Minimum sums schemes for ministers
• The genealogy of criticism against National Service
• Man sacked for insulting PM Lee on Mother’s Day
• Role of opposition: More than just an alternative party
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Mar 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #PrayForMH370 #MalaysianAirlines #MH370
• Gov’t has “stabilised” income inequality, says Lawrence Wong
• The Rise Of Cronyism
• MH370 – separating facts from speculation
• Searching for my mother tongue
• The Hakka Cemetery
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 17 Mar 2014 #singapore #oursgconv #PrayForMH370 #MalaysianAirlines #MH370
• Does Singapore deserve its ‘miserable’ tag?
• Neither overflowing with laughter nor “misery city”
• Time for term limits
• Not ready for the University of Hard Knocks