Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Mar 2017 #amosyee #hatespeech #freespeech #xenophobia
Who is Neil Humphreys? He’s a self-declared ‘white trash’ bloke from England who decided to come to Singapore for 3 months in 1996, but ended up staying here till now.
My name shouldn’t encompass my entire identity and neither should my race. My name shouldn’t be a tell-all book either which you simply judge from its often inaccurate cover.
I have but one small wish, if I may, and a prayer for my fellow Singaporeans – May we find it in us to accept others, regardless of their flaws and differences, and be inclusive in spite of our misgivings.
Remember you are guests. As we Singaporeans often say you don’t come into the house of your host and demand to be served, and neither do you start taking a dump all over the place just because you couldn’t find the toilet.
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 19 Aug 2016 #racism #coroner #benjaminlim #foreigners
• Nights out during the ghost month
• Does the CNA-IPS Survey Prove Chinese are Only Hiring Other Chinese?
• Racism in Singapore still exist
• How foreigners are referred to in some Asian languages
• Death of a boy: How to question a young suspect
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 15 Aug 2016 #olympics #josephschooling #singaporesports #rio
• Blogger gives Schooling detractors the ultimate smackdown
• How NOT TO hijack Joseph Schooling’s success
• DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam gives advice on how to create more Joseph Schoolings
• Schooling’s Gold win: who gets to take credit?
• What does an Olympic gold medal mean for the Singapore Dream ?
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 27 Jun 2016 #lgbt #foreigners #alternativemedia #trs
• Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
• A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
• On Gods in Buddhism
• TRS: Yang gives up the fight
• Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 25 Apr 2016 #drugs #bukitbatok #byelecction
• MOE assures a concerned parent that creationism ‘is not part of syllabus’
• Foreign worker can’t use toilets? Don’t blame Wisma Atria…
• ST stirs a storm in a teacup over poster barring contractors from use of toliets at shopping mall
• The rundown of Chee Soon Juan’s plans for Bukit Batok, and their pluses and minuses
• Every Singaporean son can relate to this set of photos
Daily SG – What everyone is talking about: 10 Mar 2016 #singapore #sgelections #DominiqueLee #SAF
• NS officer shares his opinion on the Dominique Sarron Lee saga
• TRS kena Part 3
• Who Or What Is Louis Ng Representing?
• Inconsistency of PAP: Chicken, Pork and Fukushima Food Imports
• Paradise Lost, Memories Rekindled